Many Software Development Teams struggle with truly understanding their user’s needs, delivering products on time and on budget, delivering high quality products, or discovering ways to achieve continuous improvement. Through coaching I have helped companies and teams transition from Waterfall to Agile and delight in the benefits of having satisfied customers and motivated team members. My experience is mostly with Scrum but I am also familiar with Kanban.
An enterprise Agile Transformation is not easy but it is not impossible. I believe in full enterprise adoptions, and always work together with the leadership team and the team members to understand the company culture and adapt my coaching approach to best fit their needs. Every coaching engagement is different and the coaching tools I use are constantly changing, this is a showcase of some of the tools I have used.
- Team Member Training
- Facilitating Scrum Ceremonies
- Daily Scrum (Stand-Up)
- Sprint Planning
- Sprint Review
- Sprint Retrospectives
- Facilitating Backlog Grooming Sessions
- User Story Workshops
- Leadership Team Coaching
- One-on-One Team member coaching
- Custom Retrospective Activities
- Training on Agile Testing Methods
- Product Owner Coaching
- Scrum Master Coaching
- Coaching on Agile Release & Roadmap planning
- Improved Product quality: Testers & Developers work together to prevent defects in the code. Testers shift from working to only find defects to collaborating with developers to prevent defects.
- Improved User Adoption
- Reduction of time to market
- Reduction of Technical Debt